"Very few operators can articulate WHY they do WHAT they do. I don't mean to make money - that's an outcome. By WHY I mean what is your reason for being in business? WHY does your business exist? WHY do you get out of bed in the morning? And WHY should anyone care? "~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
Why You Need Help
The objective here is to help you build effective and simple – but not easy – ways to increase your sales and profits through effectively marketing your business’s brand!
You don’t need to be an expert to establish a marketing plan: in fact, the first thing you must recognize is that marketing is everybody’s job. It is a philosophy, not a department or a single person’s responsibility.
- You need a marketing strategy for the business or division (catering, banquets, retail sales, 2nd store, etc…) you are currently operating or that you’re about to launch.
- You want someone who understands the big-picture business implications of a marketing program or initiative (including the financial implications) to your business or hotel.
- You need to make fundamental decisions about how to brand or re-brand one of your products or services, or your business/company as a whole.
- You want to determine how to get the best return on your marketing dollars.
- You need to gain or recoup market share, or create a stronger competitive position
- You want to know how to connect with your guests on a deeper level.
- Your branding is tired, losing steam, or outdated.
- You know you need more facts (market research) to support a business decision.
- You are launching NEW products or services.
How We Can Make You Better
While most large companies can afford to partner with the best ad agencies, PR firms, marketing consultants and design studios, most small and mid-sized restaurants & hotels are forced to make do with smaller, often far less effective alternatives.
To make matters worse, small and mid-sized restaurants & hotels rarely have someone on staff with either the time or the expertise to effectively manage marketing projects from the inside. As a result, they routinely find themselves at a disadvantage when it comes to generating revenue.
So the question for small and mid-sized restaurants & hotels is twofold:
Who can we entrust with our marketing needs?
Where can we go for top notch work that won’t drain our budgets?
The answer is simple: Summers Hospitality Group.
We are your marketing department. Our job is to take care of your marketing needs, without being a financial burden on your business.
We are a virtual agency, which means that we work with carefully selected teams of contractors and specialists in disciplines like web design, graphic design, copy writing, PR, project management, event management, media production, market research, etc.
The advantages of this model are obvious:
- Very little overhead (no fancy offices or massive payroll = cost savings for our clients)
- Unlimited talent options (we pick and choose the best contractors for each project)
- Faster turnaround times (we can increase our capacity as needed)
- Better outcomes for our clients (we build custom project teams specifically for each client)
- Build sales and profits by harnessing the power of your brand.
- Align your product to the expectations of your Guests.
- Analyze and improve your Guest’s experience at all points of contact.
- Develop employee enthusiasm that leads to Guest satisfaction.
- Design an action plan that promotes real, organic loyalty in your business.
My Marketing & Branding Experience
Restaurant Brand Strategy
- Restaurant Brand Turn-Around Strategy
- New Restaurant Concept Strategy
- New Restaurant Concept Design & Development
- Restaurant Brand Repositioning Strategy
Restaurant Menu Strategy
- Menu Analysis
- Menu Engineering
- Product Development
- Print Menu Design
- Menu Board Design
- Vendor Alliances & Promotional Funding
Restaurant Beverage Strategy
- Beverage Menu Analysis
- Beverage Menu Engineering
- Beverage Product Development
- Beverage Menu Design
- Vendor Alliances & Promotional Funding
- Big Data CRM Strategy & Development
- Loyalty Strategy & Development
- Mobile Strategy & Development
- Online/Mobile Ordering Solutions
Restaurant Media & Creative
- Digital Media Strategy
- Digital Creative
- Traditional Media Strategy
- Traditional Creative
- Social Strategy
- Social Creative
- Point of Purchase Analysis
- Point of Purchase Mapping Strategy
- Point of Purchase Creative Design
- Point of Purchase Material Sourcing & Printing
- Post Program Financial Analysis
- Packaging Program Analysis
- Packaging Material Sourcing
- Packaging Creative Design
- Vendor Strategic Alliances & Promotional Funding
Restaurant Focused Research
- Crowd Sourced Qualitative
- Customer Segmentation
- Online Product Concept Research
- New Brand Concept Research
- Marketing Concept Research
- Traditional Focus Groups
Sports & Entertainment Alliances
- Alliance Strategy
- Opportunity Sourcing
- Program Negotiations
- Program Marketing Strategy
- Program Creative Design & Development
- Kids Marketing Strategy
- Kids Experiential Path Development
- Kids Program Creative Design
- Strategic Partner Alliances & Promotional Funding
- Kids Menu Development