"The growth of your business is directly related to your own personal growth."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
What kind of meetings?
Strategy | Rollouts | Readiness | Vision, Mission, Values, Goals | Executive Decision Making | Team Events | Gap Analysis | Product Solutions | Process and Policy | Training| Retreats
Facilitators are architects, pilots and guides. Using a vast range of techniques we draw on a group’s strengths, talents and capacities to architect a path for reaching a decision or outcome. With a strong process of discovery through to consensus or agreement in decision making, we guide the meeting so you can take part. We consider the participants needs such physical, emotional, creative, intellectual or intuitive capacities as we work through a process for the group. A good facilitator identifies emotion, is neutral in helping the participant express those emotions in a safe environment and remain respectful of the emotions of other participants.
We help change perspective, infuse groups and ideas with energy, address the elephants in the room, broaden possibility and potential. A facilitators largest work load occurs BEFORE the meeting, building a structural results-based agenda to support your meeting.
Need A Facilitator For Your Group or Meeting?
My four decades of successful experience can help you create a successful strategy for any business opportunity – from creating market strategies and opening new businesses to staff interviews and vendor negotiations.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.