- All fees are required in advance to begin your program or to claim a place on the waiting list if applicable. (First come first served basis)
- Fees may be paid in installments, but your program does not begin until payment(s) have been completed. Contact me to discuss options and a payment schedule. No extra charges or fees are associated with any payment schedule(s).
- We will accept most major credit cards, cashier’s check’s, money orders and company and personal checks.
- Company, personal or cashier’s checks must clear our bank prior to your program’s start and are subject to any and all “return check fees” for any reason and are accepted via electronic means. If a payment link does not exist on the package page you need, I will email an invoice to you which will allow you to input your information and apply payment there. Please note that checks can take up to 10 business days to process and all programs or services will not begin until all checks have cleared our bank.
- If paying by money order, please contact me and I will reply to you with the appropriate invoice.
- Return your check or money order: made out to: Jeffrey Summers and mailed to:
Summers Hospitality Group
1097 Schoolhouse Road
Haslet, Texas 76052
- All fees are non-refundable, no exceptions! However, you may call a “freeze” at any point, at which time we stop the calendar, for up to 12 months, until you’re ready to begin again.
- PIFUF Discount: Pay in full, upfront and receive a 10% discount on all programs valued at $500 or more.
Things to Consider
- Travel/Geography. We have one fixed price for all week-long (5 business days) travel and accommodation expenses anywhere in the continental United States – $1500.00, which can be paid (for longer engagements) on a month-to-month basis. Outside of the lower 48, we expense travel and accommodation at cost based on pre-planned travel rates. After working with clients in 49 states and 13 countries, the one thing that sticks out most about location is that it doesn’t matter. Planes, trains and automobiles make it easy to get anywhere relatively cheap and easy. Even with international travel, it’s no longer an issue. The question is, what is the most effective means of accomplishing the goal?
- Workload. How much of the actual work will you do and how much do you need us to do? Most projects involve both Coaching and Consulting. Obviously, the more work you or your team are able to do, the more economical the project.
- ROI. This is a business investment and like all business investments, it should have a stipulated return. We will analyze your situation and give you what we think is an achievable return (in $$$).
- Free consultation. When in doubt, just ask.
- Guarantees. See the SHG Guarantee.
- Tax Deduction(s): Most professional service fees (consulting, legal, accounting, etc…) are tax deductible as a business expense. Check with your accountant to ask about your specific situation.
- Flat Fees vs. Hourly Fees. Each project is priced based on the specific needs of the client. SHG® charges flat fees for each program or service – there are NEVER any hourly fees or added fees or hidden fees – nor do we ever agree to any “profit sharing scheme”.
Why? The way we see it, clients are best served by innovating their business or achieving opportunities as quickly as possible. Prolonging the efforts to do so, for purely financial reasons on the consultant’s part, is totally unethical and a true sign of an amateur.
Travel & Accommodation Expenses
- Travel and accommodation costs, which are associated with all on-site programs, are all based on the cheapest air, hotel and car rental fares available at the time of booking and are billed at the end of each travel time frame unless different means are agreed to prior to the start of the project. I endeavor to keep your costs as low as possible throughout the entire process.
- If travel and accommodations are booked and are non-refundable and you decide to cancel or change the times of your participation, you will still be billed the costs associated with the travel & accommodation booked.
- All travel & accommodation costs can be paid for in advance at a flat fee per week of travel, based on the requirements of each individual project. This usually saves you money since most costs exceed this amount.
- Any upgrades to any fares or accommodations are at the sole discretion, and responsibility of Summers Hospitality Group.
- Travel and accommodation plans and schedules may be changed at any time but will always be communicated to the client as soon as any exigency arises that would necessitate such a change. All costs or expenses incurred for any changes made by Summers Hospitality Group to any itinerary will be the responsibility of Summers Hospitality Group.
All SHG program policies are subject to change without notice. However, if a policy change will impact any existing program you are engaged in, you will be notified of the change and the appropriate accommodations will be made for your project.
No refunds, unless you receive defective merchandise caused by us, or unless we cancel an event. We provide 100% credit for attendance cancellations up to 45 days prior to an event. After that, we provide a 50% credit up to two weeks prior to the event. Within two weeks of the event there are no credits and fees are forfeit. Credits can be used for one full year for any event or experience, but not for product purchases or subscriptions. After one year, all credits expire. We do not replace products that are lost or damaged by the purchaser.
We charge a $15 flat fee for US postage and handling. We charge the actual costs for overseas shipments which vary with country, so you will see a charge in excess of the actual product on you charge card bill. If this is not acceptable, then do not place your order. We cannot ship products for free, sorry.
HERE ARE FIVE WAYS I CAN HELP YOU START GROWING YOUR BUSINESS TODAY
1. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 800-535-6651 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
2. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
3. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
4. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5. Have questions? Let’s Talk! Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.