The Real Reason Why A Business Fails
At some point we all come to realize that we’ve been trying to change something about our habits or behaviors, or those of our employees, for a long time and haven’t done it. It may have to do with your business, relationships, learning, fears, guilt, diet, or any number of issues. We’re aware of it, we know it’s important, and we have to constantly remind ourselves to deal with it. Over the years it can become a taphonomic pursuit.
I’m not about to tell you that you need to create affirmations, write them on your calendar, or study how to make the change. I am going to tell you something both unpleasant and revelatory: The overwhelming odds are that you’re not going to make the desired changes by yourself.
If you haven’t done it to this point, and you deem it important, what makes you think you’re going to get it done now or tomorrow? You’re not, you need help. That’s the first step—recognizing that you can’t do this alone.
That’s nothing to be ashamed of. We all need help at one time or another. No matter what our position, station, or progression in life, we arrive at junctures where we need others’ help to successfully continue to improve ourselves and our businesses.
The trouble is, there are those who never realize that; there are those who realize it but their egos prevent them from asking; and there are those who easily and constantly ask.
Which are you?
You will achieve the level of success you deserve, much faster than going it alone and relying on yourself to navigate both the successes and failures in order to get to the other side.
I know. I’ve been there.
Because I know that talk is cheap, I’d like to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation review of exactly what I can do for you or your business. But first, I have to understand your needs and the opportunity.
So You Talk, I’ll Listen. I’ll examine with you, selected key factors effecting your growth opportunities, identify potential performance gaps and a program to innovate through your existing issues and toward a more solid path for long-term success. I will then work out a proposal with you and come up with an outline that clearly shows:
- The real opportunities for you & your specific business.
- A program to realize them.
- What investment is required to realize the opportunities we identified.
- What the return on that investment (ROI) will be. (S.M.A.R.T. Goals: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely).
So you can either sit back and hope your world will change for the best or you can do the work others won’t and achieve the success others sit back and hope for. What will you do? What will the consequences be?
Call me toll-free at +1-800-535-6651 or email me here.
HERE ARE FIVE WAYS I CAN HELP YOU START GROWING YOUR BUSINESS TODAY
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 800-535-6651 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Let’s Talk! Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.