- Practical and cutting-edge information and discussions of current & future menu trends and best practices.
- The best Recipe Costing and Menu Engineering Software for you & your team to use in managing your menu, inventory and costs.
- Identifying and outlining marketing opportunities.
- Four, monthly, follow-up teleconferences to support your change efforts.
- Working and engaging with some of the most successful business and hotel F&B operators.
- Realize and understand the factors involved in strategically designing a menu that helps you grow your profits and manage costs.
- Outline what a successful menu strategy looks like for you and your business.
- Understand the resources necessary to achieve effective menu management.
- Completely cost out your existing or future menu.
- Create and analyze your sales mix data dashboard.
- Evolve your thinking and understanding of what a successful menu marketing process does.
- Understand and leverage the tools of menu engineering and food cost analysis.
- Recalibrate your guest experience to become more value driven for the guest and more profitable for your business.
- Recalibrate the work experience for both staff and management in order to achieve higher levels of performance & profits, combined with significant savings in the cost of doing business.
- Create new and innovative ways of marketing your menu to create top & bottom line growth.
- Decrease reliance on price considerations and move to a value-added model.
- Learn from those who have actually done what you need to do.
- Introductions to thought leaders in your industry.
- Create new contacts while building your new community.
- Gathering and collating all the necessary invoices, sales mixes and recipes & sub-recipes so you can begin to input them into your new menu engineering software.
- Operational questionnaire to be returned to me
- Specific self-analysis to maximize participation (e.g. identification of goals & objectives, brand strength indicators, food cost audit, etc…)
- This workshop will be limited to the first 25 registrations – this includes individuals and group attendees.
- There are no refunds unless we cancel the session, but if you must cancel, you may use your payment as a full credit against any future workshop of any kind without penalty and without time limit.
- Your tickets are transferable but the transferee must contact us to register prior to attending.