You Don’t Get What You Deserve, You Get What You Negotiate
There is no way you can negotiate your lease with someone who does it 24/7 (your landlord!) and not expect to lose out on money you should not be obligated to pay out in the first place had you had someone Coaching you on how to keep more money in your pocket!
Inexperienced operators ALWAYS lose!
The landlord’s primary concern is to leverage the terms of your lease to get the highest price they can for their space – no matter what it means to your business!
You need a Lease that is leveraged to the needs of your short and long term success -before you move in or before you re-sign. And even if you are having trouble and need some relief from the pressures of your Occupancy Costs AFTER you have signed!
The business industry is filled with the ghosts of business that had everything going for them in terms of food and service, but failed as businesses. High on the list of reasons that business do not reach their financial objectives are poorly negotiated leases that handcuff the operator with excessive start-up costs, high rent payments, or other onerous terms.
Remember, signing a lease leads to a long-term relationship between you and a landlord and its provisions will affect your business for years and maybe even decades to come. Don’t let it haunt an otherwise great business.
How We Can Help – 3 Options
- We review your current lease or offer from your landlord and coach you on how to proceed or negotiate.
- We point out the issues involved in your specific location and design and ways to leverage them to your advantage.
- We negotiate your lease with no time limits.
- We work until you get a signed agreement on the site of your choice – even if this takes several sites or several months.
- Sometimes the circumstances with your location, business or the economy open up windows for you to take advantage of.
- When this happens you need to leverage these circumstances for your benefit by renegotiating your lease.
We work on a per location basis, which means you pay only one fee per location – even if it takes negotiating several sites over the course of several months.
We have saved operators, on average, between $60,000 – $100,000+ through savings and cost reductions from our work on their behalf.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
“Coaching Is Essential To Maximizing Individual & Business Performance”
“Consulting optimizes results & maximizes your business’s potential.”
“The growth of your business is directly related to the growth of everyone in the business.”
“My Presentations Provoke & Challenge.”
Why You Should Hire Me
*Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help*
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
…as employees become fully successful in performing their jobs
…as a clear vision of the desired future is identified and a plan to achieve it is realized.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.
The Bottom Line
Here are three amazing benefits of participating in our programs – they are in fact three indisputable reasons why everyone should:
- You get better.
- You get better faster.
- Eventually you become your own business coach.