Creating the proper culture of leadership in an organization is essential for high employee performance and long-term business success. Leadership skills should be developed internally so that talented employees can be prepared to assume leadership roles in the future.
However, the challenges of building a new leadership training program or improving an existing program can be a daunting task. The biggest challenge for most consultants is that all too often they make their plans without a full understanding of the client organization’s overall business goals and objectives, and what the client ends up with is a “one-size-fits-all” training curriculum or program that is too limited in scope to impact business outcomes in either the short or long term.
Summers Hospitality Group® doesn’t believe in “one-size-fits-all” programs, nor do we engage in creating a program without first taking the time to fully understand your company and its unique needs by:
- Reviewing your organization’s strategic business goals and objectives. This process usually includes extensive interviews with current senior managers, partners or operators.
- Reviewing and analyzing the current culture to determine the strengths to be leveraged and the opportunities for innovation. This part of the process includes extensive interviews and observation with unit level managers, staff and a sampling of your core guest or customer base
- Reviewing and understanding the current and future levels of talent necessary to achieve the company’s strategic goals and objectives. This part is provided by our own extensive knowledge and experience from working with successful companies all over the country for the past 30+ years.
- Reviewing the current level of resources and commitment to executing a change process that can innovate through the existing gaps in experience and organizational knowledge and provide the necessary foundation for sustainable long term growth. (Part 1 + Part 2 = Part 4)
Then and only then, do we create the change curriculum and execute the training and coaching programs necessary to overcome those gaps, ensuring that the organization has the necessary and sustainable, high performance culture to achieve its goals and objectives for the long term.
We create the plan, including performance metrics, execute the plan, and conduct the necessary follow-up to tweak or modify the program to account for unforeseen variables either in the program content or individual or team performance.
Who benefits from this program?
- Potential Managers
- Shift Managers
- Unit Managers
- An Entire Unit Management Team
- Multi-Unit Managers
These programs can last for as little as one week or they can last for up to a year or more depending on the size and scope of the organization and the change necessary to position the company for sustainable long term success.
The cost of a program of this nature varies based on our level of participation but it is always based on a flat fee once the scope of the engagement and it’s outcomes have been defined and itemized and the goals and objectives have been agreed to by all stakeholders.
HERE ARE FIVE WAYS I CAN HELP YOU START GROWING YOUR BUSINESS TODAY
1. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at +1 817-797-2929 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
2. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
3. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
4. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5. Have questions? Let’s Talk! Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.