Kogi Barbecue, a pioneer in the food truck space, gained notoriety because it was one of the first and most successful cases of restaurants using Twitter. It was a very fast turnaround from its inception in 2008 until food trucks were being listed as one of the most influential restaurant trends noted in industry trade publications. While its growth has ebbed and flowed over the years, the unit economic model remains attractive.
- In the U.S., food truck sales are expected to reach $996m by 2020 (an increase of 16% since 2015), and much of the growth in the category is making up for losses from stalls and kiosks in malls
- Traditional brick and mortar chains such as Taco Bell, Olive Garden, and Chick-fil-A have used food trucks to sell their products or test new items
- Startup hard costs (relative to buildout, equipment, etc.) for food trucks can be as low as one-third of a traditional location buildout, and operating expenses (with fewer permits, no property tax, lower maintenance costs, etc.) can reduce costs as much as 25% compared to standard restaurants
HERE ARE FIVE WAYS I CAN HELP YOU START GROWING YOUR BUSINESS TODAY
1. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at +1 817-797-2929 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
2. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
3. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
4. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5. Have questions? Let’s Talk! Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.