Building A Coaching Culture
Why Should You Attend?
Organizations need managers and leaders who use coaching skills to empower employees to achieve organizational goals. Managers are expected to coach, but aren’t given the tools and knowledge necessary to coach effectively and aren’t held accountable for the impact coaching has on teams and the business.
The business impact is real. SHG research has shown that, year over year, organizations that effectively leverage coaching consistently realize higher revenue growth than peer companies that don’t embrace coaching. By equipping employees with the tools and knowledge to respond, problem-solve, and adapt in real time, managers and leaders realize tangible benefits such as improved team functioning, increased engagement, faster leadership development, and increased productivity.
SHG’s Coaching for Engagement & Performance Workshop gives strategic Hospitality leaders a scalable, actionable framework for building coaching skills and abilities into the fabric of their organization, transforming the manager-employee relationship and driving measurable business results.
- Learn the attributes of a strong coaching culture, powered by research and real company outcomes, and how you can immediately begin to be more effective in your use of coaching across the organization.
- Be given a complete roadmap for implementing, integrating, and communicating a coaching approach, with emphasis on the competencies and tools for managers and leaders using coaching skills.
- Learn to improve organizational results through coaching among all employees, while addressing (and helping change) the negative connotation of coaching being a remedial measure that it has carried in the past.
- Gain innovative and practical models, tools, and techniques for embedding coaching behaviors and activities in your organization.
Who Should Attend?
This curriculum is for professionals looking for a way to get started with and/or effectively leverage the impact of a new model for coaching in their organization. Some of the roles that will benefit from obtaining the Coaching for Engagement and Performance designation include:
- HR Practitioners
- Managers and Leaders
- Learning and Development Manager
- Director of Learning
- Leadership Development Manager
- Business Unit Managers and Directors
- Organizational Development Specialist or Consultant
- Communications Managers or Specialists
- Field HR Manager
- Any individual who oversees coaching activities or programs
Phase 1: DEFINE
What is a Culture of Coaching?
- Introduction to Coaching
- Culture of Coaching
- Coaching, Development and Performance
- Business Impact of a Coaching Culture
- Managers Using Coaching Skills
Phase 2: DESIGN
What Infrastructure is Right for your Organization?
- Coaching Skills Assessment
- Designing a Coaching for Engagement and Performance
Phase 3: DEVELOP
How to Implement a Coaching Culture
- Coaching Culture Realities
- Driving Adoption of a Coaching Culture
- Activating a Coaching Culture
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
“Coaching Is Essential To Maximizing Individual & Business Performance”
“Consulting optimizes results & maximizes your business’s potential.”
“The growth of your business is directly related to the growth of everyone in the business.”
“My Presentations Provoke & Challenge.”
Why You Should Hire Me
*Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help*
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
…as employees become fully successful in performing their jobs
…as a clear vision of the desired future is identified and a plan to achieve it is realized.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.
The Bottom Line
Here are three amazing benefits of participating in our programs – they are in fact three indisputable reasons why everyone should:
- You get better.
- You get better faster.
- Eventually you become your own business coach.