How Leaders Create Great Shifts
What do the best GMs do Before, during, and after a profitable Shift to maximize sales, service and teamwork? When you look at the Architecture of a revenue-generating Shift, why do some managers outperform others doing the exact same work? As our industry grows more complex and competitive, there’s an ever-increasing need to show managers how to realistically lead, rather than merely “manage”, the complex skills of people, performance and profitability within the framework of the typical 8-10 hour Shift.
This program will teach Unit Managers (and Multi-Unit Managers) the why, what and how of revenue-generating shift leadership in an increasingly competitive marketplace. The program content is based on my four decades of successful service.
General Managers, Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders, Multi-Unit Managers, Executives, Owners, Franchisees at QSR, Casual, Family, Fine Dining, Contract Foodservice, or retail operations.
This presentation can be delivered in 90 Minute, 2 Hour, Half-Day, or Full-Day format.
Team will leave the session with the following skills (or reinforcement of these skills):
- Service, Selling, Cost Control: we’ll learn how to measurably improve service delivery, lower costs and increase incremental sales a minimum of 1% to 3%
- We’ll detail EXACTLY what the best managers do BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a busy shift
- Goal-Setting: how to peg period goals to shift execution and objectives
- The Rush: we’ll detail how to prevent fires and stay in control, rather than in the “weeds”
- Shift Architecture: Understand the characteristics and consequences of a bad shift versus an ideal shift and the role leadership plays in its execution
- Experience Shaping: How to teach your team to think and execute with the mindset of an owner and the focus of a guest.
- Best Practices: we’ll review the right and wrong ways to capture and share relevant shift information with other managers and owners
- Execution: ideas are easy, execution is hard. This program will detail a specific roadmap for the next 14, 30, and 90 days to implement and use the ideas we learn (and share) in this dynamic presentation.
To check availability or get more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
*Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help*
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
…as employees become fully successful in performing their jobs
…as a clear vision of the desired future is identified and a plan to achieve it is realized.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.
The Bottom Line
Here are three amazing benefits of participating in our programs – they are in fact three indisputable reasons why everyone should:
- You get better.
- You get better faster.
- Eventually you become your own business coach.