Getting the Right Things Done & Why We Fail
This dynamic, interactive and multimedia presentation is one of Jeffrey’s most-booked programs. And it’s no surprise. Who hasn’t asked themselves the following questions…
- Why do some teams outperform other teams while doing the exact same work?
- Why do some leaders and managers seem to get more done in a day than other managers?
- Why do some franchisees outsell and out-profit others given similar markets, targets and goals?
- And why is it so difficult to get people to execute the basics when it’s proven that the basics produce the desired results?
This new workshop answers those questions and more. We examine the fundamental practices of execution from the best-run and most profitable foodservice companies across North America, relative to sales-building, teamwork, hiring, retention, development, service delivery, marketing, quality, consistency, focus and process.
We’ll detail the five strategies that successful companies use to execute their objectives and the three reasons why less successful teams and companies fail to accomplish their goals. You’ll learn practical ways to improve your sales, productivity, service, marketing, turnover and costs in the next twelve months. Your managers and leaders will learn:
- The difference between being efficient and being effective,
- How to set clear and specific goals, and align those goals to Shift execution, instead of a line-item on a “goal sheet,”
- Best practices for communicating goals clearly and executing goals daily with team members
- How to measure Execution effectiveness on a daily basis
- The common obstacles to Execution and why the “best intentions” fail
Our experience with hundreds of successful General Managers and Multi-unit Leaders across the foodservice and retail industries reveals best practices that differentiate high-performing leaders from average ones.
The Workshop details 5 specific leadership behaviors: Focus, Analyze & Prioritize, Influence, and Execute . The workshop will be CUSTOMIZED and aligned to your brand, culture and objectives and can be positioned for a variety of audiences: GMs, Franchisees, Multi-unit Leaders or Executive Teams.
Offered in 1 hour, 90 minute, 2 hour, Half-Day or Full-Day versions.
*Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help*
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
…as employees become fully successful in performing their jobs
…as a clear vision of the desired future is identified and a plan to achieve it is realized.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.
The Bottom Line
Here are three amazing benefits of participating in our programs – they are in fact three indisputable reasons why everyone should:
- You get better.
- You get better faster.
- Eventually you become your own business coach.