“90% of your time as a leader should be spent Coaching employees on how to be better people. This is the only thing that will make them better employees. The downside is that you cannot Coach them beyond your own level of experience.”
~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
Strong Employees Build Strong Brands
Q: Who creates and delivers every single guest experience?
A; The Front-line employee.
Understanding this means the imperative is to create a meaningful and differentiated experience for the employee first. so that they will create a meaningful and differentiated experience for your guests.
Traditional roles, responsibilities and resources are no longer enough in a world where guest demands grow exponentially. As guests’ knowledge and awareness grow, so do their demands for better and more meaningful levels of experiences. And they expect you to deliver – or else.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
So you have to ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you have the talent in all areas of your business to deliver each and every guest a meaningful and differentiated experience?
- Is that actually the plan?
- What are you doing to attract that level of talent?
- What systems and processes do you need to recalibrate to achieve this?
- Sound Familiar?
- Do the employees have the tools to execute at such a higher level of hospitality?
- How can you expect them to deliver a level of hospitality which they themselves have never experienced?
- What processes do you have in place to grow your employees experiences so they can, in turn, deliver more to each guest?
- How do you attract and reward the behaviors you need in order to create success for you and your staff?
- Are you the employer-of-choice in your market?
…of course there are more questions.
While the Employee Experience is the sum of all an employee’s interactions with their employer, which includes how they are managed, the systems they use, the culture of the business, policies, their co-workers, the technology and so on, the values you hold and the experiences you envision, will have the most significant impact on the overall employee experience and as such should sit at the heart of your Employee Experience strategy.
My programs and services, are about giving you and your people a better way of engaging, interacting and building better relationships with themselves, each other, guests and the community in which you do business.