Not Enough Operators Ask For Help
Not enough operators ask for help. It doesn’t matter if it’s macro issues like opening a new business or growth or micro issues like hiring their first General Manager or engineering their menu. The real reason nearly 3 out of every 4 restaurants will go out of business in their first three years is because the operator didn’t know what he didn’t know.
It’s why accountants and lawyers are hired. It should be the same thinking that makes you understand how critically important for your long-term success it is, to hire a consultant/coach for your business.
You will achieve the level of success you deserve, much faster than going it alone and relying on yourself to navigate both the successes and failures in order to get to the other side.
I know. I’ve been there.
Success as a Business Owner or Operator has never been more challenging, due to increasing competition and higher demands to meet business objectives.
Personal pressures are equally daunting. Long, stress-filled hours at work can strain commitments to family and health.
If you feel a little overwhelmed, you’re not alone. Merely projecting a veneer of confidence isn’t an option. So what can you do?
Despite demanding circumstances some Hospitality professionals achieve outcomes that others don’t, no matter how hard they try. What is their secret?
Two Words: Business Coaching
Top business professionals understand and appreciate the value of hiring an experienced and objective guide to reach their next milestone of success – someone to help them make the connection to what matters most to them at the point of need – someone with the skills and experience needed to enhance their own performance.
HERE ARE FIVE WAYS I CAN HELP YOU START GROWING YOUR BUSINESS TODAY
1. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 800-535-6651 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
2. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
3. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
4. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5. Have questions? Let’s Talk! Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.